Halo 4 Armor Mod Update - update from Halo Waypoint
Next Monday, we will release two additional armor mods free of charge for you to enjoy, and we’ll be using a Title Update to deliver them. These will be released one day before the Champions Bundle launches on Tuesday, and you’ll immediately be able to incorporate these new Support Upgrades into your Loadouts and dominate.
- Recharge: New Support Upgrade available to all players
- Recharge decreases the time it takes for your shields to recharge.
- Survivor: New Support Upgrade available to all players
- Survivor ejects you out of a vehicle if it’s about to explode.
Before we dive into how the Champions Bundle will be showcased in Halo 4 Matchmaking, we’ve got some other changes that are coming in Monday’s update. For starters, the Global Championship online qualifier will be coming to a close, and the Rumble Pit playlist will return as the premiere FFA offering. Based on community feedback, we’ve also made some changes. Rumble Pit will have a total of 15 new voting options including new Slayer game types, new objective game types (King of the Hill and Oddball) and Regicide, which is being consolidated and will now exclusively be available in the Rumble Pit playlist.
The following Slayer and objective game types from the Halo 4 Global Championship playlist will be added to the Rumble Pit offerings:
- Haven Oddball
- Skyline Rumble BRs
- Simplex Rumble BRs
- Abandon King of the Hill
- Landfall King of the Hill
In Spartan Ops Matchmaking, we’ll be offering a selection of Forerunner-themed missions:
- Episode 1, Chapter 3: The Challenge
- Episode 1, Chapter 4: Sacred
- Episode 2, Chapter 5: Gagarin
- Episode 5, Chapter 1: Spartan Miller
- Episode 5, Chapter 2: Nothing Can Go Wrong