As we announced last week, various teams across the studio have been hard at work on an additional title update for Halo 4. Expected to release within the next few weeks, it’s in a finalized enough state where we’d like to go ahead and share its change list with you. Before I divulge the specifics, I’d like to say one thing: While the list may appear small at first glance, one thing in particular presents a myriad of future opportunities. More on that momentarily. For now, here are the changes that will hit Halo 4 once you’re prompted to download this update.
- Enabled “X-Markers” on the HUD to designate when and where teammates are killed.
- Updated Active Camo to fully reveal players when they fire all weapons.
- Reduced the auto aim, magnetism and damage on the Gauss Warthog.
- Fixed an issue in which some players at SR-130 did not see their Specialization on their in-game Player Card.
- Fixed various issues with ordnance navigation markers.
- Fixed various join-in-progress issues with Flood.
- Added the ability to make weapon adjustments via backend tuning.
That dam Bolt Shot.....