|Work them out yourself!|
Reach's Gamer Points Achievement:
- A Monument to All Your Sins – Complete each Campaign Mission on Legendary – alone.
- Banshees, Fast and Low – Hijack a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
- Yes, Sensei – Earn a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.
- A New Challenger – Complete all of the Daily Challenges in a given day.
- Make It Rain – Purchase an item from the Armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel
- If They Came to Hear Me Beg – Perform an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would’ve been fatal.
(note the rest of the achievements are to be released gradually...)
The gamer points are worth the standard 1000 achievement points. No doubt this will be raised with the inevitable Halo Reach Downloadable Content that will be released....
There will be 49 total Achievements in Reach. Twenty-three of them are Campaign-specific Achievements.
Achievements were bucketed into five different groups, Campaign (23), Firefight (7), Multiplayer (4), Training (6) and Player Experience (9). Some of the Training Achievements can be earned in both Campaign and Firefight.
I wonder what will be unlocked when the 1000 achievement points will be reached. Originally, with Halo 3 was it was the Katana blade. Which ironically was much sought after but now the player is just simply considered a blow hard. I imagine the same thing will happen.